6.12.2011

Time Heals

It's crazy how much your life can change in such a short amount of time.  I never would have imagined myself where I am today if you had asked me a year ago. I can still remember my exact feelings about life a year ago, and boy am I glad life has taken me where I am today. My time here is coming to a close soon, and even though I'm extremely sad to go, I have months worth of memories that I will never forget. I have met some amazing people here, and for that I could not be more thankful.  I have learned things here that I never would have imagined, and I feel that I'm going back home as a new person, proud and confident in my doings. I am very excited to go back to Arizona and start a new chapter in my life, I'll be going back to my America Reads job but with a new and improved position, Supervisor of my site! I'll also be starting my first semester of student teaching high school students, exciting/scary! 

To all the people I have met here, thank you for making my time here amazing. And to all the people back in Arizona, I'll see you guys soon!

I'll be taking one last trip, we leave for Scotland tomorrow! 

No comments: