6.08.2011

Picnic and BBQ

We had a picnic and a BBQ, all in one day. Awesome. The weather finally cleared up a bit, although it was quite and windy and chilly. But we managed to have a short picnic at the park. And a frog encounter, and I may or may not have flipped out. 

















I'm gonna miss having this park right next to my house!
Later that evening, we headed over to the girls' house for a BBQ, so much delicious food!




Dance party in the living room.







Elliot doing the "Britney Spears straight jacket shuffle". You would understand if you watched VIVA as much as we do. 


Had a great day today! Natali and I are headed off to London tomorrow for some shopping. Awesome.
We're headed off to Oxford on Thursday!


2 comments:

Candace said...

Ah, you'll be in my neck of the woods on Thursday. Make sure to act like a confident student so the porters let you into colleges w/o ID. Enjoy!

Maggie said...

Thank you! I'll work on my confident student look haha!