6.06.2011

Happenings

How is it that we have amazing weather in England for a while, then as soon as we get a visitor, it turns crap? Boo England, not cool. Regardless of the crappy weather, Natali and I took a nice walk around Egham today, in the rain, awesome. We're headed off to London tomorrow for some Leicester Square, Picadilly, Abbey Road, and museum galore. I get to play the tourist guide tomorrow, so exciting.

Oh and roadtrip to Paris next week? Yes please. We're heading out for some Paris lovin! 

2 comments:

Candace said...

I am also from the states studying abroad in England (my bf lives near Royal Holloway and almost went there)! I'm enjoying reading your blog (strange for a stranger, I know), but it's cool to hear other people talk about places I've also been. Are you lucky enough to stay on much longer?
And Paris is AWESOME! More free museums for students (and Versailles Palace is free, so go there!)

Maggie said...

Thanks! I will definitely check out your blog to read your experiences. Enjoy England!