6.06.2011

London

Natali and I spent the day in London today. The weather was quite crappy, so we mostly stayed indoors in museums. We took a trip to the Portrait Gallery, the National Gallery and the National History Museum. Followed by a nice stroll in the Kensington Gardens. We're hoping for some nice weather tomorrow so we can go for a picnic at Great Windsor Park. 



Taylor was our personal paparazzi today, awesome.



Kensington Gardens:





Looking nice and tan after our week in Greece, holla.



We found a "Senior" park at Kensington, and clearly Taylor and I enjoyed it too much.





I don't understand how they expect old people to do this??
Oh, and don't worry I didn't face plant it in that last picture.
Also, my roots are embarrassing, I apologize. 

Keep your fingers crossed for some good weather tomorrow! 





1 comment:

Emma said...

Awesome pics! I am crossing my fingers and performing a rain dance for better weather :)