6.08.2011

Shopping in London= TIRED

Natali and I spent the day shopping in London today. I'm currently dead on the couch, and I'm about 99% positive Natali is currently passed out in my bed upstairs. Shopping in London is no easy task, let me tell you. Tourist season is in bloom, boo. Which means severe case of shoving and fighting for items in the stores. Slight exaggeration. After encountering some very bipolar weather, we finally gave up with the rain/sunshine fits and just hopped on a double decker and rode around the city. But our sleepiness got the best of us, and we had to make it back home. 

I came home to a pretty hilarious letter tho, let me quote:
We have a few questions for you.
1. Jedi or Sith?
2. Would you rather be punched in the face by a gorilla or kicked in the stomach by a kangaroo?
3. Who would win in a fight, taco or a grilled cheese sandwich? 

My goodness, I laughed hard. Really hard.

We're off to Oxford tomorrow for the day! It should be a fun day, I'm gonna try my best and put my smart student look on, hopefully I can fit in at Oxford, yikes. 

And Paris next week, so pumped!

No comments: