6.10.2011

Oxford

We set out to Oxford yesterday for a day trip. I absolutely loved it! Such a beautiful campus. 










I really liked the town, I could definitely see myself here. 



We took a nice stroll around the Oxford Botanical Gardens. So pretty!


















And I creeped into other people's pictures. 







And took super artsy pictures on the train. 


Then some very non artsy pictures. 




Story of the day: We snuck into Oxford to see the dining hall from the Harry Potter movies. We didn't want to pay the entrance fee, so instead, we pulled a James Bond and snuck in. It was dinner time and we tried to blend in with all the students, it was awesome. Taylor was the super sneaky one and took a quick pic.


Then we got out of there real quick. 

We were in Cambridge today for the day, I'll put the pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Wow, SO pretty! I am extremely jealous of all your traveling excursions. :)