5.06.2011

To Do List

Well since school is over for me, I have found myself with an abundance of free time. And frankly, I'm starting to get bored. So I'm starting a to do list of things that I must do while I'm here. And hopefully I will get everything done.

To Do List:
1. Read. For fun!
2. Bake, lots and lots.
3. Make breakfast for my roomies... well maybe
4. Discover more of England
5. Take solo trips around here, just for kicks
6. Do the 4 1/2 Mile run around Virginia Water at least 3x a week.
7. Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
8. Visit the Tate Britain
9. More Globe theater!
10. Visit Hampton Court Palace
11. Frequent trips to Great Windsor Park
12. Keep the house clean... somewhat
13. Enjoy the warm weather
14. Get my tan back
15. London.London.London

Also, I've really been diggin this lady lately.

No comments: