5.18.2011

I stole these photos

I uploaded the pictures from Elliot's camera and I ran into these beautiful pictures of our school, so I stole them. But I confessed, and he said I could use them as long as I gave him credit. So again, all of the following pictures were taken by Elliot!

Here's a peek at our beautiful campus, Royal Holloway!



















Pretty huh? It's hard concentrating in here sometimes.

Sidenote: I completed Day 1 of Elliot's British cooking lessons. I rocked, the end.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, these photos are amazing! I can't believe how big it is. It'd be so intense seeing it in person!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea how stunning Royal Holloway is! Actually, thinking about it, I have no idea what any of the London universities look like. I'm really enjoying looking through all your latest photos. :)