5.17.2011

London Fieldtrip

Yesterday, the guys and I took a trip to London for some picture taking. Although it ended up with just Elliot taking pictures, oops. So just fyi, all the following pictures were taken by Elliot, he told me to make sure I emphasized that.. haha. 

We started the day off with a nice lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Glen was seriously disappointed, but either way we enjoyed the fake moving elephants and gorillas. 


Loving my face in this picture. I was having fun, I promise.



We headed down to Canary Wharf. 


Stud much, eh? 



We were evacuated out of the building for an apparent fire?? Btw, the building had the lamest fire alarm we've ever heard. 




Enjoyed some delicious Ben and Jerry's and Elliot captured me at my best...


And Glen




"Go pose awkwardly with that guy"-Elliot




bffs




Such an awkward encounter... hi random man.



Taught the guys a little something about the hood... see how good I am?



We spent a long time sitting at this table judging the pigeons everywhere and making fun of the cocaine junkie looking one... don't ask, we have too much free time.


I'm starting my cooking lessons with Elliot tonight. First on the menu is fish pie, wish me luck! 

No comments: