5.11.2011

Awesome

I stepped foot outside today, finally. I've been sick for the past couple of days and hadn't bothered with real clothes and any sort of make up or hair fixing, it was quite nice actually. But the weather was too nice today to miss, and Glen woke me up midday (don't judge me) and dragged me along to be his co-host at his radio show. Afterwards, I met up with Mandy and randomly ran into Elliot on campus; we headed to Monkeys for a nice outdoor lunch. It's nice to finally have some friends that are done with exams that can hang out with me! Everyone else has been cooped inside the library studying and I've been lounging around bored out of my mind. Mandy and I are heading out to Reading tomorrow for some shopping! 

Also I would like to add a moment of silence dedicated to Elliot's mohawk. It was a sad day. I had the honor of cutting it off, but it's just not the same...

(Insert silence here)

No comments: