3.01.2011

Happy Lists: UK Edition

I realized I haven't made a happy list in a while. But thinking about it, it's actually a good thing, because I usually make happy lists when I'm not happy. And as of lately, I am one extremely happy girl. But regardless, it's time for a happy list with a UK spin. 

Things that make me happy in England:
1. everyone's British accent
2. drinking excessive amounts of tea
3. quiz nights at the pubs
4. eating authentic fish & chips
5. the BBC
6. FREE museum entrances
7. free endless entertainment on the Tube
8. being able to see GREEN trees
9. massive amounts of bookstores
10. the second floor at Founder's library
11. wide-world selections of food
12. my housemates
13. being able to be a museum junkie along with everyone else here
14. meeting some amazing people
15. living my dream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you go to Stonehenge:

http://www.solvingstonehenge.co.uk/