3.31.2011

Weekend Recap

It has been so nice to be out of school, although I am only giving myself a week of complete relaxation.  I have three 3500 word papers awaiting me that are due the first week of Term 4, boo!
This weekend was extremely relaxing however. Taylor came to visit in Egham and we spent most of our time at Great Windsor Park. We've been spoiled with amazing weather lately, the sun has come out almost every day this past week, that's epic here! We packed a delicious picnic and headed out to the park on Saturday, we found a nice patch of grass next to my favorite daffodil area, it was beautiful. We headed out to the park on Sunday again, this time we went on a bike ride. I suffered quite a bit though, my bike had flat tires but I was a trooper and rode it there.  I took a marvelous Sunday nap on the grass, so nice!

I headed out to London on Monday and did some shopping for the family, (Yes Natali, I bought you a birthday present that I'm sending next week!) I fought my way through Primark. Has anyone been there?? It's heaven/hell! I was mindblown by the cheap prices and the awesomeness, but why must it be so packed? I felt like we were all fighting for the clothes, not fun. I ended up with several beauties though, I'm excited. We also went to go check out a comedy club on Monday night, we had some good laughs and found ourselves understanding all the "British" jokes, claps for us! Today, Taylor and I made our way back to Brick Lane, we're obsessed. It's delicious, cheap and pure awesome. We're finally learning our curry language and can manage the menu now, I was mindblown by my Malaya curry and garlic rice today, delicious.

I'm kinda dreading tomorrow, I'm forcing myself to make a trip to the library tomorrow to start my essay reading, lame.

No comments: