3.03.2011

Look what I discovered

So yesterday after forcing myself to go for another run, I asked my housemate for any suggestions on which direction to run to. Turns out we live right next to Windsor Great Park. As in the Queen's park, you know, the one where her castle is in.  Don't ask me how I've lived here for 2 months and still didn't know this. Well I took off with a general idea of which direction I was headed, and just hoped to not get lost again. Turn outs it's literally a 10 minute jog away. And it's beautiful. And huge. I spent almost 2 hours just exploring the place and I didn't even get to see half. It's definitely on my list of places to have a picnic in; as soon as the sun decides to come out and be able to warm me up for more than 5 minutes. I took a different route on my way home, again hoping that I wouldn't get lost. It amazes me what I find here! It's beautiful. It's definitely making me want to make this place my permanent home. I only had my ipod again, so the quality of the photos is pretty bad. But, I promise I will take a trip back with my camera for some better pictures. 
Pretty right??
Tomorrow we will be having Mexican night here at the house. I can't even begin to tell you how deprived I am of Mexican food. I miss it SO much. Hopefully all goes well, and we can find all the necessary ingredients. And it will probably also include a phone call to my mom. I suck at remembering recipes. True story. 

Also, we are off to see Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday!

Btw, it's already week 9 here in school. Only 2 more weeks left in Term 2. What?? Time is flying by! 

No comments: