1.31.2010

Today's random thoughts

The best thing about being an English major is being able to have super deep awesome discussions about literature in class. I frikkin love it! This semester I'm taking a Women and Literature class, it's amazing. We just finished reading The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison (WOW!!) And we'll be discussing Sula this week. I'm so excited, it's embarrassing.


The best thing about being a Spanish minor is being able to finally understand my native language! I've spoken Spanish my whole life, yet I've never understood accents, and now after 18 years I get it! 


The best thing about being a Secondary Education major is being able to take EDT 321.... oh wait, no that's the worst part about it. I HATE THAT CLASS!! 


ugh anyways that's how my semester is going.
Go ASU... lol

No comments: