2.04.2010

When I Grow Up

I just recently started following Champagne bubbles. Love her blog!
Anyways she started this "When I grow up" phenomenon. So I decided to make my own list! 
Being 18 doesn't mean squat! I still have so much further to go.

When I Grow Up....
* I want to help someone enough to make an impact in their life
* I want to tell my mom how much I love her and look up to her
* I want to get married to a wonderful man and have a family
* I want to read TONS and TONS of books
* I want to start my own charity
* I want to travel! 
* I want to share the power of literature with the world!
* I want to go study abroad for a semester
* I want to live a life worthy of remembrance
* I want to find the truth


2 comments:

Julia said...

wow i love your goals. those are quite huge and deep... what i'm trying to say is meaningful! thats fantastic!

vanessa joie said...

These are great goals. Lovely blog, ps. xo