1.01.2010

2010

Where did the time go? I clearly remember New Years Eve 1999. Now here we are, a decade later. 


2009 has been crazy, but I am more than ready for 2010.


My 2009





We started 2009 partying all winter break.





Somehow, Jerm and I survived 2nd semester of Evit. 





We had our own Relay for Life.





I had the best Prom group.






My best friends graduated from Seminary.




I made it and graduated from Evit.



I graduated from Highland High School.



Did everything with Jake by my side.



We began the Summer by partying at all the graduation parties.



I took off to Hawaii.





Alec and I went to Disneyland.




I turned 18.



We took a family vacation to Cancun.



The Brown group stuck together.




I had my girls by my side.




We said goodbye to a good friend.



We took a road trip to Sedona.



We had BBQ with friends.





I left for college.





We sent Kyson off to a mission.



We cheered the Ducks on.





We took our 2nd annual trip to Flagstaff.



We ended the year all together once again.









No comments: