1.07.2010

Look what I found

While in the process of organizing some paperwork today, I found my portable hard drive. So, I decided to look at my old stuff, just for kicks.
Check it out :)

Oh Evan, good times lol. This shoot was way fun and really scary at the same time. I remember walking into this place and clinging on to Evan for life haha. All in all, it was a fun day.



Awww Evit. This was in the good old days when I never wanted to leave that place. That was definitely one of the best years of my life. I miss these girls like crazy!


Haha this was in the bad days of Evit. When I never wanted to go. Basically, I was so pissed at my teacher for assigning me the stupidest project, that I took this picture and turned it in lol. Oh man, I was bad...



Again, these were taken when I dreaded Evit. Without Jeremy I would have died. I loved our totally random photo shoots we did everyday. We always took the coolest pictures of each other. I miss Jeremy :(



This was way back in the day, when I first started taking pictures. This was so epic though, couple years back it snowed in the Superstition Mountains here in Arizona. It was beautiful, so I begged my parents to take me to take some pictures. Haha, funny thing is we got so lost and the quick trip ended up taking several hours. Good times.



Hahaha, I love this. This was about 4 years ago. Me and my friend David went to Downtown Mesa to shoot some candids for a class project. It was a fun trip. We ended up getting chased by some guy because we took his picture. Then we somehow ended up at this horseshoe tournament lol.


I can't believe I'm posting this. This was back freshmen year, I think. We had to make a comic strip for our photo class. We took this way too serious... But I do have to say that our finished comic was bomb.




I love looking back at old pictures. Makes you miss some things and also reminds you of how weird you were. Love it.

No comments: