1.06.2010

Current Obsessions

Dexter


If my boyfriend saw me posting this he would do one of his infamous eye rolls that he loves giving me :)
But seriously, this show is awesome!
My psychology teacher recommended it, and I had to watch it.
For those of you that are not familiar: Dexter is a blood splatter analyst who works for the Miami Metro Police Department. 
But on the side, Dexter is a serial killer.
I know, intense right? 
This show is so twisted! You should definitely check it out!
I'm currently on the final episodes of season 4 :( sadly, once I'm done I'll have to wait for the next season to begin.




The Lovely Bones


I know I already talked about this, but I need to again.
This book is really good, plus my niece just scored us tickets for a private viewing of it on Thursday (for FREE!) So excited!!


Edgar Allan Poe



A classic. Sadly, I had not read any of his stuff until it was assigned in my online English class. His work is unbelievable! Talk about horror stories. I've read a couple of his stories, but so far i think The Black Cat is my favorite. 


Just Dance


If you want a game to play with your whole family and almost pee your pants of laughter, this is your game. My friend Melanie introduced me to it. It is hours of entertainment, I promise. The game has over 30 awesome songs to choose from, then you will have a character show you the dance moves, and you dance along. There's no excuse for those of you that claim that you can't dance because they show you how! You get rated at the end of the song, so let the competition begin!




I think that covers my obsessions for the week.

No comments: