1.11.2010

Oh the places you'll go

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.



I should actually name this "oh the places I hope to go" but that would just ruin it. 
So, Spring semester starts in a week and although it's still kinda far away, I'm planning my study abroad trip.
The problem is, I can't decide where to go and when?! Ya, I know, that's definitely an issue. 


First off, I need to decide what major I want to go for. Do I go for my English Lit, Secondary Ed or Spanish?!
 Well here are my options:

Go to London and study English Literature.
The pros: It's London! Plus I could study Shakespeare! 
The cons: It's London! I would still be speaking English. English people have bad teeth (no offense)



Go to Leon, Spain and study Spanish Language and Literature.
The Pros: I get to see this sick castle! I get to speak Spanish. 
The Cons: It's VERY expensive.




Go to San Jose, Costa Rica to study teaching and Spanish Language.
The pros: Look at that water! I would get to teach underprivileged kids. I would speak Spanish.
The cons: I can't think of any!




Go to Merida and Cancun, Mexico to study Spanish Language and Mayan Civilization.
The cons: LOOK AT THE FRIKIN PICTURE! Plus, I've been there so I'm familiar with the place. I would study the Mayan Civilization!! I would go to the beach like everyday! I would get super tan! It's the cheapest program! 
The cons: I would run the risk of potentially being killed by drug cartels..... but no worries.




Go to Sevilla, Spain and study Spanish Language and Literature. 
The pros: It's Spain! I would speak Spanish!
The cons: It's expensive :(


HELP ME!






No comments: