4.08.2011

Welcome!

My little stat birdie has been telling me that there has been a significant abundance of new readers from all over the world coming to check out the blog. So, I thought it would be nice to do a welcome post, sort of to catch up the new readers on what this whole shin dig is about. 

First off, welcome! I'm very glad you have taken the time out of your day to come read my usually non-sense thoughts and comments. I really do appreciate it, I'm flattered. 

A little about me:
I recently moved to the UK to attend school and live the British life for a while. 
I'm an English Literature major, and sometimes my nerdy lit references, sarcasm and stupid jokes make their way to the page, I'm sorry. I can't help it. 
I also frequently forget or just don't bother with lugging my SLR camera around; so instead, my nifty ipod has become an essential part of my blogging. (instagram is amazing!) 
I sometimes have a hard time coming up with blog post ideas, which result in really lame ones that I think of while I'm in bed at night. (Why does everything sound like a great idea at 3 am?) 
I'm a poor college student, so I get pretty creative when it comes to stretching money out, can I hear a holla? 
I go on angry rants about college a lot, but who doesn't? 
I'm obsessed with The Beatles and Nutella, my 2 daily essentials. 
Does that sum me up?? 

So, if you're a new reader or someone who has been chugging along with me and keeping up with my ridiculous writing, don't be afraid to say hello! 
No, seriously, leave me a comment peeps. I would love to read them! And make sure you follow me, that way your nifty blogger dashboard can tell you every single time I post a new post, epic. 


No comments: