4.04.2011

School work, boo

This weekend was another great one. I spent last week doing a whole lot of nothing, mostly because I've been putting off my essays. I spent a great Sunday with Taylor and unfortunately he had some last minute flight changes and flew out to AZ today. After dropping him off at the airport, I took a super long nap. And I finally forced myself to sit down and pick my first topic for one of my essays. For the next week, my ONLY focus is on the surplus of voice in poetics and music and analyzing and discussing the treatment of voice in a piece I studied this semester, awesome huh? My goal is to finish as much as possible in the next 2 weeks, then I'll have plenty of time to go visit new places!

Oh, and I've finally reached the point where the mean April Fool's Day joke that Taylor played on me is funny, took me a couple of days... but he somewhat made up for it last night with a nice home-cooked meal, oh yeah.

Hope your weekends' were marvelous!

No comments: