4.14.2011

Stumble Favorites

Does anybody else waste hours of their day on stumbleupon?? Because if you haven't discovered this beauty, you must get on it. Yeah, you might not get anything done, but I guarantee you will find the most random awesome things on the internet. If you set up an account you can choose what your interest are, then all it takes is a click and you'll be stumbling! It takes you to random websites that contain your interests, so great. So I thought I would share some of my favorites: 

I stumbled on this yesterday, it's beautiful. A spoken word poem about a boy in the hospital struggling with cancer.


Supernatural Registry, you know, just in case you're a vampire or werewolf and haven't registered yet.... (I laughed so hard when I found this!)

In case you want to learn random facts, which I do ALL the time.

If my Title Tuesday recommendations aren't cutting it for you, check out the book seer!

Funniest word vomit ever.

I hope I have aided the ones that are procrastinating something! Procrastinators unite! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

i love the list of better book titles! totally funny!

Maggie said...

I know right?? I love that you're a book nerd too