4.16.2011

Brilliant Idea

[Insert Sarcasm Here]
Hey, I've got an idea. Lets discuss the surplus of voice and the way it creates aesthetic effects in this 
piece. Try and keep your responses at 2,500 words please! 







[Passages, by Theresa Hak Kyun Cha]

I apologize for the numerous posts about how much I hate these essays. I promise it will end soonish. All that separates me from freedom is 8,000 words. 


On a happier note, Taylor comes back this week. We have plans to finally go to Stonehenge and Bath. And of course go celebrate the Royal Wedding, duh.

Now for something completely unrelated. Glen sent me this as he's "writing" his essay. And I laughed. Hard. I think my lack of sleep and delusional mind might have something to do with it, but I hope it makes you laugh as well.

No comments: