12.14.2011

Tuesday Happenings

Today was a long day.
I met with my staff today and we spent over 5 hours hashing out new plans for our site next semester. After 5 hours, we had amazing plans, sparkling clean classrooms and a killer appetite. We headed out to Pita Jungle for some grub and good times. I love working with such an awesome staff!

After work, I came home for some shopping time with the best friends. 
I had my first experience with Bass Pro Shop.
Speechless.
It's like Disneyland in there! 





See what I mean?? 


And even at our age we take ridiculous pictures in stores.

After my speechless experience, we hit up Toby Keith's restaurant. We quite enjoyed acting like cowboys and eating some good grub. 





I'm about ready to hit the sack after today, I hope your Tuesday was  good one!

No comments: