12.06.2011

The Staff

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my staff?
They are some of the best people out there, seriously. Each one of them has been 10000x helpful and amazing this semester. I absolutely love coming to work with these guys, we have a blast. We've spent countless hours together this semester at meetings, trainings, site, fundraisers, you name it. Our site would never run as smoothly without them. I'm excited for all of our plans for site next semester, plus the endless meetings we'll be in...

 Bianca, my other half. Without her, I would run around like a headless chicken.... more than I already do. 


The staff + tutors.

Katherine, my go to girl. She's my right hand woman, car pool buddy and McDonald's drive thru accomplice. Pretty much without her, I wouldn't function. 

Our activity coordinators, some of the most creative girls I've ever met!

The Staff

Our Christmas card!

No comments: