12.23.2011

Looking back on old Facebook messages, High school notes, emails, you name it

Did you read the title of this post? 

That's how bored I've been lately. 

Nonetheless, I laughed, cried and cringed a ridiculous amount as I went through my stashes.

Here are some of my favorites:

-"Hey boo, I'm almost out of class, here are your 2 choices:

1. We run to Subway and go back to your dorm
or
2. Screw our hunger and see if we can go get a fight started with the Jesus and Atheist people protesting on campus 
Can we please do option #2, see you at the MU in 5!" 

My response: I'm already running to Subway, I'll meet you at the MU and we'll eat our subs as we evaluate their arguments, although my money is on the girl with the Free Hugs sign today!



-"We gotta go to this pizza place by my house, their Italian unibrows are amazing!" 



-"HI HOW R U!11111 WTF LOL IM DONG FANTASTIC!!111!1! WTF LOL HOW SI LIEF TR3ATNG U?!?!!! THES TRANSLA2R SI PRETY SWET LOL!111!1! OMG WTF I CAN BAERLEY EVEN READ WUT THES SI WRITNG BUT ITS PR3TY FUN ANYWAYS"
My response: You gotta stop using that AOLer translator, especially during your Honors class.... 



-"You're lucky tonight ended with delicious tacos, even though I still have no idea where we went. Were we in Phoenix? Can you not kidnap me in my own truck anymore though, I'm sure that's illegal somehow"



-"My teacher made me close my laptop because she suspected I was playing Farmville, will you harvest my corn crops in like 15 min?"                                                  
My response:.......you're kidding right?

"I'll bring you some ice cream after class?"
My response: Done. 



-Excerpt from Chelsea's thankful journal in 8th grade:         
"I am thankful for Maggie and that she called me a nerd because it means she is honest"                              
"I am thankful Maggie and I are good secret agents because it allows us to sneak up and push David"


-Maggie: What do you mean you couldn't hear anything? (I called someone during the Paul McCartney concert so they could join in on the magical night)
His response: Maggie, you were screaming the entire time, started crying and I'm pretty sure I heard you telling someone you loved them, no I didn't hear him! 


-"You've been reading way too much Edgar Allen Poe and watching WAY too much Dexter. I told my parents that if I'm found murdered to suspect you first"                               
My response: I watch Dexter, I know how to dispose of bodies correctly. Burnnnn.


The new timeline app on my facebook is really coming in handy! Good memories!

No comments: