12.10.2011

Bell Ringing

The Salvation Army is one of our community partners at my work. I have the privilege of working very closely with their organization since my site is held at a Salvation Army community center. The work that they do there is simply amazing, they are so involved in the community. Today, my co-workers and I had the chance to volunteer as bell ringers for them. It was an absolute blast! And to be honest, it really got me in the holiday spirit...which is rare for me. But we managed to get a lot of donations which made me very happy since the proceeds will go to a lot of great programs; including mine! Which means more goodies for my kids! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing for you guys to do! You look happy :) cute blog, by the way. The background color is adorable.

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/