12.30.2011

Memory Lane Pt. 2

I was responsible today and backed up my precious little Mac. You see, I've had very bad experiences before where I've lost everything on my computer. And I cried. Lots. So to prevent that from ever occurring again, I purchased an external hardrive long long ago. However, I always forget to do it. So it kind of defeats the purpose right?? 
Well I stumbled across it tonight and decided to do my good deed for the day and back it up. 
And I must say, I quite enjoyed looking through old files on it.  

Going back to 2009:

I took my sweet old time Senior year to take my Senior pictures. My hardcore senioritis took control and I could care less about taking them. Once I had decided it was time, it was hot. AZ summer time hot. So as my punishment for procrastinating, I had my photoshoot outside, in 100 degree weather. And as if the hotness wasn't going to already make me look ridiculous, bringing my best friends along definitely did the trick.
2 hours later, 3 outfit changes and 3 sweaty messes resulted in these beautiful jems.....
I'm so glad I will have these snaps to remember by senior year... maybe one day my kids will laugh at their ridiculous mother. 

Prom 2009:
The night you grow up hearing about, your senior prom. And I do have to say, that it was pretty epic. My girls and I set out to set the record for the cheapest prom apparel ever. 
30 dollars later, I was set for prom. 

 Best group photo ever.


And contrary to all the rumors that circulated after, no I did not get married that day. I wasn't quite thinking about my dress being white once I saw the $25 price tag.

I will hop back on recapping 2011! I got behind because of the holidays, but I am back in action. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! I am glad I'm not the only one who spends so much time and loves reminiscing of the past! :)