11.28.2011

Happy List

I had a bad day today. The kind where everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong. Don't you love those? Anyways, for old time sakes, here's a happy list to cheer me up.

Things that are currently making me happy:
1. The chocolate bar Taylor bought me to cheer me up because I had such a crappy day (he has discovered the fact that I can be bought with chocolate....my weakness)
2. Monday emails from abroad filled with great advice and laughs.
3. Netflix, always and forever cheering me up
4. Mumford and Sons on constant replay
5. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut. It's actually an extremely satirical book.....but just the fact that I'm reading makes me happy.
6. KaLyn doing my hair today.
7. The many hugs I got from one of my kids today, Isaac. And him telling me over and over again that he missed me over break.
8. 99 cent rolled tacos at Filibi's.
9. Winter break in less than a week.
10. 79 cent 44 oz drinks from Circle K, legit.

I have an interview for an internship in the morning that I've been freaking out WAY too much over. I should be sleeping!? 
Wish me luck....

No comments: