11.26.2011

Goals

I'm running low on motivation lately, so a couple of days ago I started this thing where I make lists of my goals for the day/week/month/life. I write even the most minute things that seem idiotic, but it helps. I thought I would share the one I wrote tonight, because after reading it, it made me chuckle.

Goals for the week:
1. Stop eating cereal for breakfast(at 12 pm), for lunch, mid-afternoon snack, dinner and midnight snack. You can't afford to buy that much milk. And there's probably some sort of health consequence to this....

2. Clean your room. I'm tired of playing the hot lava on the floor game. Plus, there's no room on the bed to sleep.

3. Write Ty a letter that doesn't begin with, "I'm so sorry I haven't written in so long, I promise you can punch me when you get home". Write him more often you jerk!

4. Finish all the books you're reading, I swear you have ADD sometimes.

5. Rock the internship interview on Tuesday without making inappropriate/sexual/your mom jokes, breaking out in your nervous dancing, swearing or stuttering. And look good, but not too good! 

6. Get rid of Netflix...hahahah jk.

7. Find a desk for your room so you no longer have an excuse for not doing homework.

8. Stop picking fights with people Shannequa. 

9. You're not nocturnal. Sleep!

10. Wake up at a decent hour... maybe...

This list is now taped to my wall, wish me luck!

Also, it's not creepy that I write notes to myself in 2nd person...

No comments: