1.08.2011

Windsor Castle

The International office was nice enough to take all the international students to Windsor today. And all for FREE! We took off this morning and spent the entire day touring the castle and the city of Windsor. We managed to squeeze some shopping time in. I was desperate to find a blow dryer and straightener so I don't have to deal with this fro anymore! We scored a delicious lunch at Wagamama's. I seriously recommend it, I think they have a few locations back in the States. We headed back to Egham in the afternoon, I was so drained, I fell asleep as soon as I got home. By tomorrow, I will finally have my phone working here, it's been so weird not having a phone. I will be headed to Staines tomorrow, it's a town right next to Egham. We're going to check it out and see what we find. The semester starts on Monday, but I got lucky and ended up with no classes on Monday!













The castle was absolutely beautiful, we got to tour the inside. Unfortunately, there was no photography allowed inside. But I can assure you, it was pretty!

No comments: