1.23.2011

lack of posts

I realize I've been seriously lacking with updates, I apologize.


Also, I've been horrible at taking pictures, but I promise you, it's been going great. I've been spending most of my free time in the city and touring all the museums. I was lucky enough to meet a great friend and run into someone from my youth (seriously,what are the odds of that?!), and I've been spending most of my time with them. Within the past week, I've gone to the National Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Bridge, the V&A Museum, the Science Museum and the National History Museum. It's been a blast and my museum junky self has been filled with knowledge. I've also managed to become pro with the Tube and getting around London, which has been very helpful. Also, the past couple of days have been freezing here! My Arizona-body can't handle this!


As far as lectures go, they've been kicking my butt and have been up to my neck with reading. But, I'm hoping all this hard work will help me with my Shakespeare understanding.


I pinky promise I will force myself to take more pictures this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! I'm so jealous that you're taking classes in England! I'm trying to study abroad there spring '11. Hope you're having fun, and good luck on your crazy homework :)