1.03.2011

Apt 228

Dear Apt 228,

Where do I even begin? You have been so good to me. I moved into this place not knowing what to expect. I had 2 random roommates, and I feared it would not go well. But, boy was I wrong. You girls have become my best friends. I will miss our 3 am runs to Texanos, Filibis, and Oliveos. I will miss our awesome convos about the men in our lives. I will miss our chicken nugget obsession. I will miss our adventurous nights together. I will miss our late night talks with Chris the security guard. And the several encounters we had with the po po this year... haha. I will miss our movie nights in our snuggies and the endless parties we had in this place. Even though the 3 of us will be in separate countries for a while, I know that we will stay close, because I will definitely be skyping you ALL the time. I can't wait till next year! We will have the most rocking condo ever!

Love,
Maggie 

No comments: