2.20.2011

Prague

Wednesday was quite a stressful day. We left early in the morning to catch our bus to Prague. And after a long, cold walk across town, we managed to miss it. So we spent several hours thawing out and killing time in a McDonald's. I have never been more grateful and happy to see a McDonald's in my life. We caught the afternoon bus to Prague and arrived that night. Our bus had a stop in Bratislava and we were pretty excited to say that we had been to Slovakia as well, even if it was only for a little.



On Thursday, we walked around the city. We started our tour with the Castle and visited the grounds.














We lucked out and found an awesome restaurant with cheap delicious food. We loved it so much we went back the next day. 
On Friday, we finished our touring with some more walking around town. We visited the famous astronomical clock and had a nice long walk through the streets. 


It was hard coming back to London, it was so nice having a break from school. I was however glad to be coming back to "warmer" weather, which is really weird for me to say. I'm now considering London weather as "warm weather", weird. It was also weird thinking of Egham as "home". School will be a struggle this week. I have a long paper due, but I keep reminding myself that I only have 3 weeks of school left till my long-month break. Awesome. 

No comments: