7.27.2010

I know it has been too long

It's summer though, and I finally finished summer school which means, FREE TIME! I'm kind of ashamed to say that I've spent it all watching Lost. Dumb show has me hooked! 

I've also been kicking back and reading, a lot! 

And folks, it's time to move out... again. It feels like I just finished unpacking, and now it's time to pack it all up again. I've been doing some last minute shopping, I guarantee you my room is gonna be off the hook!! Did I really just say that? Well, I'm more than excited to move out into my own apartment, it's going to be a blast! 

Also, check out this bad boy Jake sent me for my birthday! hahaha 
His companion drew me a lovely dinosaur for my birthday haha! I also got some flowers sent to my house! Love that kid! 



No comments: