1.03.2012

2012

I might be a little late on this post. But I'm thinking it's never too late in the year to set resolutions, right?
I'm really digging 2012. It's only been 3 days into this new year, but I can already tell it's going to be amazing. I have so many things to look forward to this year, and I could not be more excited to see what else 2012 has in store for me. I've been thinking a lot about what to add to my resolutions this year, and I can only imagine the list will continue to grow as the year goes by. 
So without further ado, my 2012 resolutions:
1. Go to church every week.
Sounds simple enough, but lately I've been riding the struggle bus with this one lately. I am very excited though, and I know it will bring my many blessings!

2. Along the same lines, read my scriptures daily and attend the temple often. 

3. Make new friends, and cherish the old ones. 

4. Learn to be more forgiving and caring. I've heard my sarcastic humor doesn't settle with everyone, so I also need to be nicer!

5. Write my missionary friends often

6. Tell the people I love, how much I actually love and care for them.

7. Keep my room/house clean.... that will be a struggle but I seriously have to get better at this. 

8. Take more pictures. I set this every year and still struggle. But it's an amazing thing being able to look back on pictures and remember all the wonderful things you experienced.

9. Keep this blog flowing, and post more often!

10. Last but definitely not least, be happy! 

No comments: