10.28.2011

This Week

This week was one of those weeks. The ones where nothing really goes your way, and waking up in the morning is the biggest struggle of the day. Do you know what I'm talking about? Boy do I love my kids, but they sure know how to wear me down to my core. Enough to cause me to pass out on my bed after work yesterday, with only half of my body actually on my bed. I'm more than excited to relax this weekend, and see Taylor for the first time all week (he's been a busy businessman all week, poop) We're headed out to a hot air balloon festival tomorrow, then the ASU homecoming game on Saturday!  

ps. I received the best belated birthday package today, made my day. Thanks Valentine! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Did you ever finish your love story? i don't think so!!
P.s. what is the color code for your gray background? it is just the right amount of perfect, sometimes i think mine is too light.
hope life is lovely!