8.20.2011

Catch Up

It's been a looong time folks, I apologize. We moved into our new house and hadn't set up our internet, therefore we were disconnected from the world. I've never realized how much we actually depend on the internet, scary. The crazy semester has begun, I can't say that I'm too excited, it's already been a long week. I've been in and out meetings all week for work getting everything ready for the semester, although I am excited to see all my new kids! And the only thing that got me through the first day of school was thinking it was my LAST first day of college, it was exciting. It definitely has been weird re-adjusting to American classes tho, they're easy peasy. Although, this weather is killing around campus, it's way too hot. 

It was a little sad to see the summer end, I'm going to miss the lazy summer days. It will also be my last complete summer in AZ for a while, but I am very excited for the upcoming years! 

I hope everyone's summer was fantastic and you all have an awesome new school year! 

No comments: