12.30.2010

Farewell 2010

January:
We began the year dancing and boat riding.


February:
Jake decided it would be way cute to have little kids shoot at me for Valentine's day....

March:
Witnessed Paul McCartney in person. WOW.

April:
Struggled with taxes and celebrated Natali's birthday.

May:
Tutored the most amazing kids.

June:
Took in my last moments with Jake.

Sent him off to Chile.

July:
I turned 19.

August:
I apartment shopped.
Purchased my first coffee maker.

Moved in with the BEST roommates.

September:
Somewhat paid attention in school.
Cheered the Ducks on.

Granger came home.

October:
Decided to move to London.
Took a spontaneous trip to California.

Celebrated Halloween.

November:
Took off to NYC.

December:
STRESS MONTH.
Stressed over London.
Stressed over finals.
Stressed over apartments.
Everything.

Annie threw Steph and I a going away party.

Took pictures with Santa.

Began the packing process.

Celebrated Christmas.

Enjoying the last moments of 2010 with family and friends.

2011 has a lot in store for me. 


No comments: