5.05.2010

Bittersweet

Definitely a bittersweet day. My dorm life is coming to an end, I cannot believe I've been here for a year and my freshmen year is over :( We've definitely had some good times in my dorm. And sadly, I am gonna miss cooking everything in the microwave. And making runs to Wendy's and Taco Bell at 3am. Or waking up 10 min before class. Watching 16 & Pregnant with my roomies. It was a great year!
It was also my last day with my kids at work, I am going to miss them and their hilarious stories they have for me everyday.
I am so proud of all my kids, they've done amazing this semester and have improved in all their school work!! Angelina now knows all her multiplication tables and Genesis and Angel improved their reading so much. I'm going to miss them :(
A cute pose.
This is definitely more like them :)

Angel

Genesis

No comments: