4.10.2010

About Me



I'm young and still figuring out this whole life thing; including all the ups and downs life brings us. I live in the moment and make the most amazingly horrible last minute decisions. Luckily, it is how I've learned a lot of life lessons. I live by the words of great authors and the words of The Beatles. I go to school to over analyze texts and make myself question life even more; and I love every second of it. I'm working to someday teach your kids about literature and the beauty of words.

I recently made the move to the UK to attend Royal Holloway University of London and study English Literature. 

My blog is simply a chronicle of my life and the amazing things I'm taking part in as I grow up. It's filled with my memories, lessons and everything in between. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are way cute maggie! I am glad i found your blog and think it is super cute. My blog is also just about my life and its ups and down! I am jealous you are living in the UK. That is so cool.