4.08.2010

100

After reading this, I decided to make my own list. Plus, I need something to do to burn time till I go to class.
Here it is folks, 100 random facts about me.
1. I'm a huge procrastinator, obviously.
2. I sometimes "sleep in" and miss class, oops.
3. I'm probably crazy for triple majoring.
4. I'm becoming Martha Stewart slowly but surely.
5. I'm obsessed with The Beatles.
6. I eat Nutella by the spoonfuls.
7. I'm horrible about working out.
8. I can now cook anything in the microwave for you, you gotta love living in a dorm.
9. I name all my things. 
10. My new bike's name is Grandpa Louis,RIP Delilah.
11. My laptops name is Danny, he's a stud.
12. I quote the Office constantly.
13. My freezer doesn't get cold enough, so I eat melted ice cream sometimes. 
14. I enjoy bike rides.
15. Shopping is my weakness, especially online shopping.
16. I didn't realize how long this was going to take.
17. I could eat cereal all day everyday.
18. I really hate the people around ASU that hand out flyers.
19. I like free stuff, so sometimes I do like the people around ASU that hand out crap.
20. I read, a lot.
21. Figures, I'm an English Lit major.
22. I love my job. Most of the time, it involves me coloring and playing games with kids.
23. I love my nieces and nephews.
24. I'm currently obsessed with decorating my apartment that I haven't even moved into yet.
25. I miss high school days.
26. I hate doing dishes.
27. I'm currently staring at the pile of dirty dishes I have.
28. My BFF is going to Billings, Montana on his mission!
29. I just recently found out Billings, Montana existed.
30. I like watching stupid TV shows.
31. Politics usually piss me off.
32. I need to clean my room.
33. Finals stress me out.
34. I want to move to Utah.
35. I enjoy jamming out to some tunes in the car.
36. I make motivational posters to motivate me to eat healthy and workout.
37. They never work.
38. I have tons and tons of jewelry, but I never wear it.
39. My book collection is alphabetized.
40. I hold grudges.
41. I'm working on not holding grudges anymore.
42. I love cowboy boots!
43. I love cartoon movies.
44. Especially Wall-E, and Finding Nemo, Ice Age, Madagascar...
45. I read with a reading lamp.
46. I wish I had a cool accent.
47. I hate math.
48. Sometimes when I walk, I do everything possible to not step on the cracks in the pavement.
49. There's a 75% chance I won't get to number 100.
50. I was right.

No comments: