2.20.2012

Weekend

This has been one of the most exhausting weekends of my life. I worked a straight 28 hour shift Friday-Saturday.....but believe it or not, I loved every minute of it. My internship has been one of the coolest things I've ever done and I am learning some great things. Even though I sometimes work insane hours, I know that I am getting some of the best work experience out there. 

Luckily, I had this guy nurture me back to sanity, the poor kid had to hang out with me after 41 hours of no sleep.... I was quite delusional to say the least. 

Unfortunately, I don't get the day off today.... So even though more sleep would be greatly appreciated, I have to go to work :( 

1 comment:

sherri said...

I hope you enjoy your day and I hope you get some rest too! Nice blog :)

sherri

www.sherriamour.blogspot.com