7.09.2011

FYI

Did I forget to mention that I'm back on the other side of the pond?? Because I'm still getting messages asking me when I'm coming back. I know I've been MIA lately (blame Netflix), but I'm back. And my schedule is pretty much open every single day, let's hang AZ.

Now that that awkward moment was put aside, I finally got my butt out of the house and headed out to RA with Mel for happy hour today, hello girl date. It was delicious, just as expected. We followed it with some Insanity and p90x lovin. Who's done the Insanity workout, I was just wondering if you guys cry as you do it too? That thing is legit, make-you-wanna-cry legit.

I'm sorry I suck at documenting my life now, I promise you're not missing out on anything exciting, unless you consider re-watching Lost for the second time exciting, there's not much going on. On a good note, I start my online summer school class on Monday, hoorah.

(here's a funny to make this post less lame)

I'm getting my immature giggles out of the way before I turn 20 next week.... This place is bomb for that.

No comments: